Recompose Your Physique With Fat Burning Yoga Poses
In the world of glamour and fitness, we all dream of having the perfect abs at some point right? While that seems like a pretty long shot, belly fat has become quite the trouble nowadays to deal with.
Before we learn more about strengthening and tightening our core with the help of some fat burning yoga poses, let us first understand and learn more about the factors contributing to stubborn belly fat.
Factors Contributing To Stubborn Belly Fat
Belly fat accumulation happens not just because of one particular reason. Many factors contribute to making belly fat a constant headache, including a poor diet, lack of exercise, and unwanted tension. In some cases, your genes might also be the reason behind all the persistent belly fat.
Some genetics can make you have health conditions like diabetes and obesity. If you have unhealthy eating habits or irregular sleeping patterns, then your health has the risk of having abdominal obesity.
Belly fat is not just unhealthy but is also an extremely embarrassing place to carry around fat. It will make you look lethargic and you also start feeling under-confident.
With necessary lifestyle changes, like improving your diet, sleeping properly, and doing some exercise, you can overcome this problem within weeks. And in this situation, fitness yoga can help you.
Fat Burning Yoga: Time To Maintain Your Physique
Kapal Bhati Pranayama
Kapal Bhati is a Sanskrit word where ‘Kapal’ means ‘skull’ and ‘Bhati’ means ‘illuminating’. That is why Kapal Bhati Pranayama is also known as ‘skull illuminating breathing exercise’.
- Removes all the extra and unwanted fat from your body.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and symptoms of depression.
- Gives mental clarity and improves memory.
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Stimulates the digestive system.
- Removes blockages from the chest and improves blood circulation.
- Strengthens nasal passages.
- Brings a beautiful glow to the face.
Read More – Shower Love On Your Body With Yoga For Back Pain
Naukasana [Boat Pose]
- Builds and strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Strengthens your legs, stomach, neck, and lower back.
- Helps in losing weight and tones the waist.
- Improves the overall functioning of the digestive system.
- Reduces gastrointestinal irritation.
- Stimulates hormonal and nervous systems.
Vasishtasana [Side Plank Pose]
- Burns extra fat surrounding your waist.
- Strengthens the arms and core.
- Prepares you to perform more complex yoga asanas.
- Improves overall body balance.
- Increases the level of concentration and focus.
- Strengthens your spine, wrists, and shoulder blades.
Santolanasana [Plank Pose]
- Stimulates the Manipura Chakra.
- Strengthens the shoulders, arms, wrists, and thighs.
- Builds a tight and strong core.
- Makes the abdominal muscles and spine robust.
- Improves overall body balance and nervous system.
- Energizes the entire body.
- Instills positivity in both your mind and body.
- Develops a sense of inner peace, harmony, and equilibrium.
Note: While adding these pranayamas techniques and fitness yoga asanas in your daily exercise routine, just make sure that you cut out all the sugary foods and beverages and replace them with a fruity and nutritious diet instead.